I do not like the word mistake, as I feel there are no mistakes. In my truth, there are only experiences, lessons, and memories. I will still use this word to relay the message. If we are not making what is perceived as mistakes, we are not living life. We need to give ourselves compassion when we make mistakes and understand that everyone makes them. When my son does something he is not supposed to do, I like to tell him, "you are going to make mistakes. It's completely fine. We just need to learn from them."
When we do not make up for our errors, it may very well eat us up. We all make mistakes and should seek forgiveness and amendment. I have made my own mistakes that have driven me to suicide. I used my mistakes against myself. I was fortunate to be forgiven for my wrongdoings, but I continued punishing myself because I did not forgive myself.
With self-compassion and the love of the Universe, I have worked on my self-hatred and making up for past mistakes. Every soul who is honestly seeking forgiveness receives forgiveness and grace. We are all worthy of becoming the best version of ourselves no matter what we have done wrong. We just have to be willing. This is not to say that we should forgive those who continuously hurt us. Some cases, there is no closure but the forgiveness we form within our selves. Forgiveness takes time. No form of healing should be rushed or coerced.
Does any spiritual wisdom trigger your Does any spiritual wisdom trigger your mental health?
While I have been forgiven, I have also had the courage to forgive. My biological father asked for my forgiveness for not being present throughout my childhood. We had fortunately reconciled our connection before his death. I never held ill feelings about him before his apology, but about I did about the situation. Allowing forgiveness of what had occurred gave me the ability to have a connection with him. This was not part of my reality beforehand. I grew to understand myself much more.
This is not to say that forgiveness is a right or easy. We should not have to take responsibility for what others have done to us, specially when there is no apologies. It's rather unhealthy. It lacks self-respect. Taking responsibility for other's hurtful actions, sends the Universe a message that you accept it as part of your to reality. It is a sign, that we need to realign with the love of our being. We should also not have to take responsibility for things that are out of our control.
We should all take responsibility for our wrongdoings. We can take responsibility for allowing certain situations to unfold in a manner that put ourselves open to being hurt. We do this so we understand the root cause of the situation, rather than meeting at the tense surface. We can also take responsibility for our perception to the situation. We may forgive people but not what they have done. We may forgive the action and not the person. We may have complete forgiveness. Forgiveness looks different for everyone, just as healing does. Forgiveness does not include blaming ourselves for connecting with souls that are toxic to our vibration.
We should all take responsibility for our wrongdoings. We can take responsibility for allowing certain situations to unfold in a manner that put ourselves open to being hurt. We do this so we understand the root cause of the situation, rather than meeting at the tense surface. We can also take responsibility for our perception to the situation. We may forgive people but not what they have done. We may forgive the action and not the person. We may have complete forgiveness. Forgiveness looks different for everyone, just as healing does. Forgiveness does not include blaming ourselves for connecting with souls that are toxic to our vibration.
Note I said, toxic to our vibration.
The thing about toxicity is that everyone has their own definition.
What may be toxic to one person may be healing to another.
Everything is energy.
There is nothing in your soul that is asking to be hurt. It goes against everything your soul stands for. The soul only seeks to love and be loved. Your soul knows how to guide you to the best scenarios possible. While we may bring certain circumstances into our present that represent our past experiences, we should not use spiritual wisdom to shame ourselves. To heal, blossom, and thrive, one must learn to love ourselves enough to place boundaries.
![]() | ||||
| Single Card Pulls available on my Etsy! |
There are devils and angels inside of every person you will ever meet. While we can definitely learn from these situations and use them to our highest good, we can decline these harmful situations from reentering back into our matrix. When you commit to working from a place of love and light, it may very well attract the opposite. There are forces that do not want you to shine your light. This means you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Always check your intentions, correct your wrongdoings, work from the heart, and let go of shit that insults your soul.
Love, always...
Thank you for stopping by<3
Disclaimer: While I am a Certified Yoga Teacher, I am not a Doctor. Certification transcript #3287182. Not accepting clients at the moment. Anything posted here or on social media platforms is for informational purposes only. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any exercise or health regime. You are responsible for your health and well being, and In2it Yogin cannot be held accountable for your personal actions of your own practice.


This is why i find your inner beauty so devine. The way you carry yourself through the love you so freely give is so beautiful. And even though you are sexy and beautiful on the outside, its wise to remember that with time,looks fade, but whats within the pages of in2ityogin is what will shine you true beauty .. even after your outer beauty fades. Xx
ReplyDelete